We recommend these guidelines for your ad photo.
1. Don't use blurry pixelated photos. Instead use sharp high resolution photos.
2. Don't use distant photos that hide you. Instead use closer photos that clearly show you.
3. Don't use low light photos. Instead take a photo using bright natural day light.
4. Don't do selfies in front of a mirror. Instead have a friend take the photo of you.
5. Don't use a photo with multiple people. Instead use a photo that shows only you.
6. Don't take photos in your office or your car. Instead take photos in nice scenery.
We recommend these guidelines for your facebook page.
1. Have a good cover photo.
1.a Don't leave it blank.
1.b Don't just show scenery. Instead show yourself in scenery!
1.c Don't use vertical photos. They cut you off! Instead use Horizontals. Find the one that fits best.
2. Show 14 unique photos of you.
3. Fill out your available page info:
1. Check your results.
2. See someone special? Add Friend, immediately!
Click the link in the results page to visit the user's profile. Don't message them yet. First make a polite request to add him or her as friends.
3. Once friend accepted, message them!
Once you become friends, message them fast. A simple "Hello" is good enough. Also thank him or her for responding to your post. Writing in your native language is okay. Love has no boundaries. Besides Facebook has an auto translation tool. You can also use google or yandex translators for further help. The key is to do everything quickly. Strike while the iron is hot. If you act sluggishly, they will respond sluggishly.
4. Improve your facebook account.
Be an active facebook user for your existing friends following you and for your new friends who are checking you out.
We recommend these sizes for your ad photo.
You can only change your ad photo by going to facebook and changing your profile photo.
Profile photos should not be below 400:
Profiles photos must me at least 400 on all sides. However we recommend 600.
Profile photos do not need to be square. Facebook allows you to upload portrait and landscape photos. However facebook crops all profile photos into squares. Your ad photo will only show as the profile's cropped square.
If you are targeting international, we highly recommend you target at the country level. You will receive a much bigger response. The only time we would recommend targeting at state or city level, is if you live in or plan to travel exclusively to that city or state. When a target location has less people your ad will just be served multiple times to them.
For support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org